Jonathan Jackson Back to GH?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This stinks. Jackson was fine playing the kid Lucky a decade plus ago, but Vaughan is Lucky the man. I doubt that I'll be able to take JJ seriously playing the role as an adult; it'll be like he regressed back to being 16 again. And what a physical regression for the character to revert back to JJ from GV. This is a mistake on GH's part. If they fired GV to bring back JJ, they were lunatics. If GV quit on his own, then they should have recast with another actor to evolve the role (not devolve) from where GV left off.

• Members

I love JJ, but I refuse to watch a crappy show because of an actor. JJ deserve better than this crap fest. And I can't believe they fired GV a month after he just sign a new contract. And he said he had a 26 weeks cycle too.

They have been trying to get JJ back since 2006 for Luke and Laura wedding and they didn't even tell GV about it. GH and ABC are full of it.

• Members

Wow! Never thought I'd see it happen. I am sad for Greg and hope he finds another job, but I HATED his Lucky. Granted, I hate nearly everyone on GH but the actors (God Bless them) always bring me back. But not GV. Dude is just blah; even when he took his shirt off he was blah. I'm sure JJ will be given enormous loads of crap to work but he'll make something of it, which GV could never do. So thrilled JJ is back.

The less time she spends with characters I actually do like, the better, so this works out great! I hope the writers use JJ's return as an excuse to ignore this previous travesty altogether.

• Members

No for once they were smart. Lucky is a bore and has been under JY and GV.

GV's Lucky always seemed like he could be Nik's OLDER brother, and talk about lack of chemistry with Becky Herbst.

Recast with someone unknown? Cause that would work out so well? If the show can get the original actor back they should. GH actually did something smart for once.

They should have done the same with Sarah, instead of making her Claudia, she should have returned as Carly.

• Administrator

Woah!! I never expected this! Awesome new! Love JJ and the original L&L2! :)

Lucky and Elizabeth Montage (NY Streets):

"I've Got a Crush on You" L&L2 Promo (1998):

L&L2 Birthday Montage (1998):

I was planning to watch GH again to see the new Cassadines....but this....has actually got me EXCITED about watching. LOL I wonder if Guza will continue to write Lucky as the loser and the son that Luke hates. L&L2 were such a rootable good couple. Please don't screw this up, Guza, you created this couple!!

• Members

Although I feel bad for GV, I am glad that JJ is returning. If only so Lucky gets some respect again. I have my doubts that Lucky will reunite with Liz, but we'll see what happens. GH does have that new young female Cassadine coming. She may be for Lucky instead of Ethan so they can spice up the feud.

Archived