Jonathan Jackson Back to GH?

• Members

They just reunited LL2, It was really contrived. Liz and Nik have been making out all summer, then Jake got hurt at that dumb ass carnival. Liz was all like (wtf icons should be there) and went on a whole speech how they are much better as friends and parents not lovers. Lucky was all like we love each other bulls*** that why we should marry. Then she went to Nik to talk about it and end up sleeping with him. After that accept his proposal on the condition that they go to therapies.

It is the stupidest thing Guza have written (not really, but it was just uh?)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never cared for Jonathan Jackson. I never understood his appeal. I prefer Greg Vaughn in the role of the adult Lucky. GH is a mess, IMO. When JJ left, they should have recast the role with a similar actor in JJ's age bracket. Guza still blows. If anything, I think Guza will try to bring up the Spencer/Cassadine feud again when Lucky finds out Nikolas banged out Liz.

Really? They told TC to forget CS/SM years as Nikolas?

• Members

bellcurve that's true about Lisa Vultaggio. Poor Lisa, just as I started to like her with AJ, she was fired.

So do you think they're going to address Luke's belief that being a police office = failure as a man, and that raising kids who aren't yours by blood = failure as a man?

How long will it be before they kill off those kids or ship them away? If Guza loves JJ then he would never burden his Lucky with the shame of raising kids that aren't his biologically, right?

• Members

THAT explains the awful, out of nowhere "Niz" fling.

I thought that was one of the low points of JJ's run, although that wasn't his fault. Endless macho posturing he could not carry off, squeaking and shrieking all over the place. Now we may be back to that mess, only with a TC who is completely disconnected from everyone around him.

Ugh.

• Members

Wow my favorite Lucky is coming home. Nothing against Greg but I could never get him in being Lucky. I just did not like the way they wrote Lucky when Greg was playing the role maybe just maybe Lucky will not be the fool he has turned into be. He will actually win at some things instead looking stupid.

• Members

That's the real highlight of this return for me, especially given how problematic GH is with returns. I want JJ and TG to have lots of interviews together and then they can ask Tony how he feels about the Ethan story and the belief that everything Luke had with Laura was worthless, and that he was cheating on her, with no regrets, during the time she was carrying his child.

• Members

LOL! Geary will be spinning a whole different take on the situation. No way will he be dismissing Lucky's anger over him cheating on Laura. Ethan may get his walking papers because I don't see Guza or Geary, or JJ wanting him around as a memory of that rewrite debacle.

Archived