Jonathan Jackson Back to GH?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

For sure! Guza has a major chance to redeem himself a bit here. Since Guza is going all mid-90's again (more Cassadines, JJ as Lucky)......maybe his writing will also because 1996 and 1998 Guza rocked.

I don't know, I'm not watching. I hope they're broken up now so they can reunite after a long good storyline.

I like Greg but hey, it happens. DAYS also did it to RKK with PR.

• Members

What about JJ's big religious beliefs, the ones that made him rewrite some stories when he was on the show? Is he going to feel comfortable with Lucky becoming a mob thug (which WILL happen if Lucky becomes a major part of the show)? Is he comfortable with Lucky calling women sluts, bitches, and whores (which WILL happen if Lucky becomes a major part of the show)?

Towards the end of his run as Lucky, they were starting him down the mob thug path. I guess now they will go back there.

I can't wait to see Tony Geary go out and put a happy face on this when only months ago he was spearheading a story that said everything Luke had with his family was a lie and that he was going screwing other women.

I thought he was often very full of tics and overacting and mannerisms. I hope he has toned some of that down.

I hope some other soap snaps Greg up, but I'm not counting on it. At least he did what he could.

Let's see if the moron Frons has learned enough to not do the REAL campaign again.

• Members

Guza has kicked Lucky around for so long. It will be strange to see Lucky as the big dog again. I can't imagine that he will stay a cop. Liz has got those two kids which makes me think that the kids will go away or Lucky will have a new love interest. Luke will begin to treat Lucky decently again, begging for his attention even. Ethan might be on his way out.

• Members

And we see how well that worked out.

I'm not looking forward to GH once again getting a free pass for their crap by hiding in the past, a past that Bob Guza actively despises. He has repeatedly spit in the face of anything from the years JJ was on the show, and now we're all supposed to do handstands because he rushes back there in an attempt to avoid freefalling ratings.

Archived