Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Speaking of Watros...since she was open to doing a couple days on a soap, I wish they had brought her on at the end of the awful FauxAnnie story to reveal that she was actually a fake, a fangurl who took up Annie's life or better yet, Annie sent to screw with the idiots of Springfield.

• Members

I remember the Watros eps of AW. I thought she was fine.

Had GL been brought back as a mini or something, my angle a decade ago was always to promo it up and do a few episodes' arc where they close out Annie by having Watros return (the plastic surgery face change would be discarded) and get gunned down by Reva when she goes for the grandkids or whatever.

• Members

Ha..TPTB go pumping the same well, they would have her commit suicide and pin a murder charge on Reva!

I would much rather have Annie come back, she has been getting help and she is sane but still bitchy, or better yet, Annie comes back with "Solita" and they Thelma and Louise Jeva..."SISTERS!" I know Kimmer would just LOVE to share the screen with both Watros and Forbes at the same time (imagine the passive agressive bitching to the press that would unfold!)

• Members

My thought at the time had to do with what would be realistic - back then, Watros was getting a lot of primetime work and had not yet returned to daytime. So, bring her in for a publicized stint and finally kill Annie off.

I think both Zimmer and Watros have since said any friction was overblown.