Y&R: Episode Discussion for the week of August 10

• Members

Oh, and are Vail Bloom and Eva Marcille trading acting tips? Vail was horrible in those scenes where she was going off on Rafe. Especially the part where she started touching her face and head with her hands and crying. It was reminiscent of Eva Marcille's disastrous crying scenes yesterday, without the tacky nails of course.

They still have no intention of developing Rafe, what a dayplayer lawyer that was only used in a story for "shock" and "awe" purposes.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What shock and awe purpose? We didnt see squat from Rafe and Adam. As for your previous post....Adam is a bore. I am bored when I see him now. His comment about how good he was....pleaseeeeeeeeee

I found it funny how Vail's character said how she smart she was as a lawyer...haha..and not at romance...ie..Adam...Really??? The stupid idiot hasnt won a case......arrested Phyliss on a bogus charge....The writing is bad.

• Members

We didn't see anything, but they're going around writing and inferring that that Adam is so bad that he compromised his sexuality to be with a man. For what reason? It was a poor and hallow attempt to be shocking. The fact that we didn't see anything onscreen confirms how Maria and her henchmen feel about showing gay affection on their show.

Rafe is a nothing character.

What a botched cartoon character. I'm so ready for him to be killed off or sent to prison already. This writing regime really screwed over this character, and again, for what? Who knows?

No argument there.

• Members

Did you notice how MAB pretty much ripped herself off by having Roxanne walk in on Devon and Tyra (and exit) when just a few months ago Karen did the exact same thing? (Except, of course, this time the story is just sick.)

• Members

Breakdown Writer - Amanda Beall

Scriptwriter - Janice Ferri Esser.

The dialogue and even the breakdowns for this show have gotten increasingly horrendous over the past 4 months or so, I don't even need to go into that again.

If a new HW comes in, at this point, I'd want them to create a new team, even if that means firing people like Slater and Esser. None of them are impressing me much lately, but my biggest gripe is still with the HW's.

• Members

Well... after seeing today's eppy, I thought Vail was FABULOUS and the exchange with her and Gellman was exciting as hell to me (But PLEASE, do something with his HAIR!!) Then Hayley Erin comes onscreen and shoots the entire episode right out of the sky! I really analyzed the dialogue, and in the hands of a competent actress, it would have worked just fine. This girl is worse than Marcille and Kahlil combined. Who the hell is she related to?

Archived