Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh - notice in my little recap of thoughts I made no mention of colleen. Little girl wants to be a big girl and be a puppet for her Uncle? I have no idea what her motivation is - and the comment about the actress notwithstanding, i find it all dull. Throw in Vic-boria and JZzzz and what have you got? Nada!

• Members

One thing though that's killing me is Victor barking at JZzzz every day to find some shiz on Colleen. WTF does Victor expect him to do? Set her up? Offer to sleep with her in exchange for quitting the board? And JZzzz reaction is the same every time - "Ok". Is this just to make good on the actor's guarantee of eps per week?

• Members

I am so sick and tired of these weekly threads often turning into heated love/hate debates. Lets move the hell on. I know I've participated myself, but it just takes away from meaningful discussion. Phyllis getting arrested, while predictable, was pure soap. I continue to be fascinated by Stacy Haiduck/Mary Jane. I mean I think its becoming clear its Patty, the fact we don't know for sure and are kept guessing really speaks to the tight, consistent writing this show has been giving us.

• Members

It came out of Abby's mouth, so it fit the character, unfortunately. I was fine with like 2 months of no Abby.... the character really adds nothing to the show. Neither does "Goth Girl" for that matter..... Noah mind you really shows promise. If they can find a young actress who can you know, act.... compelling summer story.

Archived