Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Members

Monday's episode was really good. I liked how the chipmunk's voice kept changingj it finally became more versatile, more progressive. It would've been nice to have seen this earlier on. It was just so flat throughout Kevin's torment. I just wonder what the ramifications of all this will be since Gloria confessed and Kevin and Jana are ill. I do hope Jana dies. I like Emily but it's time one of the Fisher clan comes face to face with something they can't surpass. Jana's headaches are too serious to just cause a dispositional shift to the dark side.

I also don't see all the people complaining about Gloria and Victor not paying for their crimes omplain about Jack. While Victor serving Jack his comeuppance is the sweetest reward, it would be nice to see that jerk in jail for all that he's done in the past couple years. God I hate Jack.

And it's so obvious Adam's being a slithering pathetic snake. I hate Adam too. Deceitful punk.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Neil is actually leaving Newman Enterprises. Those scenes were wonderful, and I thought KSJ sold it well. However, the downside is that I feel like there should have been more build-up and impact. This is a huge move, and I wish the writers would have shown Neil contemplating this for awhile. I hope he moves over to Chancellor Industries and this is MAB way of having Neil interact with different characters. Bring him into Jill's orbit, that would be fun. Victor pretty much mentored Neil, and now they can be business rivals, but without the level of hate. This has TONS of possibilities.

Okay, I like Noah, but he was a total punk today.

LMAO @ Phyllis being arrested.

I am loving Colleen lately. Great move in having her interact with older characters. Colleen needs to evolve. However, I wish Heinle would be re-casted because I think Tammin would benefit from a more dynamic actress that can elevate her scenes, like Braeden.

I was just thinking what a wicked twist it would be if Nikki was gaslighting Ashely. LoL!

• Members

If you ask me, the writing is still not so good with this character. She still has no brain. That is NOT Colleen. She shouldn't have to be told every single move to do by her uncle Jack.

In words of Victor Newman: "I'm sick and tired of this farce." :P

• Members

They missed out on all that good stuff with Neil... and they definitely missed out on the good stuff with Paul. They could have had great scenes with Paul and Victor in a rivalry or something like that, either over Heather or over Nikki.

Archived