Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Members

I'm curious too. That came out of left field.|

And is he now not attracted to Tyra? Not that it matters cause they're so lame but it would suck tremendously if we've seen them develop Eva as the next Dru for Neil then just drop that romance. After she got Ana back, they disappeared. What a load of crap.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, the Victor vs Paul dynamic should definitely have been played, at least in some capacity. But they are too busy focusing on their fast pace to be able to concentrate on anything other than 2-3 stories.

• Members

Neil also (like Karen said) *needs* to be the good guy. And (this is just my take on it), he knows if he just jumps into a relationship with Tyra a few days after Karen leaves, before he's even really divorced, he's really going to look like the world's biggest a--hole.

• Members

I think Braeden will or could do for Sursok, what Cooper did for Frantz. A "legacy" character like Colleen should be more in the mix of things with character's like these, and that's why I don't mind her all up in the Newman bizz, even if Jack is mentoring her. It makes it all the more delicious to watch. The only problem is that TPTB are building a Colleen/Victoria feud, and I don't think both actresses are strong enough to pull it off.

• Members

LOL. And Heather Tom.

I just cannot believe those spoilers especially the second. Wtf.

Neil should've definitely expressed more discontent but what's done is done. I'm sick of Neil. It's time he went on an italian sabbatical to go find his artistic side.

• Members

Okay, but I do not understand. I do not. Is this "too crowded a canvas"? Is this "writers aren't interested"? Is this "Paul and Neil make too much, and we have to limit them to their guarantees"?

In the case of KSJ, when they've been thrown scraps (like Karen's exit) they deliver. So why not throw scraps?

I am utterly shocked at this. The EXCITING story would be to see Nikki genuinely and passionately in love with two men...the abusive Victor who stirs some primal need deep in her, and Paul--who is sexy, but who also makes her feel cherished and respected. That is a helluva contrast. Why don't we see it?

I guess the idea is to create more momentum. Have stories MOVE...and you do that with focus. But if that is the case, then they really should just trim the canvas (kind of like Days has done...I'm watching lately, and while that is not my cup of tea, the stories carry forward from day to day, and you can count on seeking folks regularly).

Eden can die. Cane can go to Australia. But Gloria and Kevin LIVE :). "Just for today, everybody lives!" (Doctor Who, Eccleston).

Yes. The Heather-Amelia switch is the way I'd go. Katie Logan is dishwater. Amelia could play that well. Victoria is fierce. Heather could play that well. It is so obvious to me. Why don't they listen???? :)

sorry to be ignorant, but who is that pistol-packin' mama?

Archived