March 30 - April 3, 2009

Toups

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"might pick it up" does not mean it will happen.

As I said, it's great to be optimistic, but the person who posted about it here said it as though it were definitely happening. Right now, it's not definitely happening, and it's misleading to state (or even imply) otherwise.

• Members

I heard it on Daytime Confidential and the radio station, that I was listening to this morning mentioned that Lifetime was a front runner for the negotiations. They're negotiating hard right now with the other networks too but Lifetime is the one that has the best layout. Its not official yet but it will when the announcement comes within the next two weeks.

ATWT on CBS is pretty dead at this point after 2010 and will be on Lifetime with Guiding Light.

• Members

do you guys think that if they put ATWT and GL on lifetime they will get rid of alot of male characters I dont watch lifetime cause i'm a 19y/o male usally women watch that cause it lifetime for women right, I dont know how it will go does anyone know, I mean I have watched maybe a couple things on that network thats it

• Members

See....now they're you go again, lol. Saying something as though it's a fact (that Lifetime would increase the budget), when the show hasn't even been picked up yet....and frankly, I doubt it will be, but there is no way Lifetime would increase the budget even if it were to pick up the show. If anything, they'd decrease it.

• Members

:lol:

GH is going DOWN! :D And I love it. Glad to see not just AMC beat GH but also OLTL. What's happening to ABC's crown jewel? Investing the most money in GH and look at these horrible ratings.

Glad to see AMC up from last year. It's always good to see that. Also sad that GL couldn't at least have gone up a bit.

• Members

wow, so all soaps went down? Looks like GL, Y&R, and DAYS lost the least, good for them.

YAY for Days holding onto the number three spot, by a rather large gap too. Hopefully they contenue to hold on strong and gain with minor drops.

and wow DAYS. a 2.3 2 days in a row? I wish yall could make it 5!

Or perhaps the biggest reason is Mo? I mean he is the STAR of the show and the show has been on a down turn since they decides to feature all sonny, all the time.

Archived