Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it funny that ever since Paris, we have not heard Nick ONCE tell Sharon that he was IN LOVE with her! Not Once has he said that he was not IN LOVE with Phyllis! and Nick has never asked Sharon to be anything other then Noah's mother!

Sharon looked like a Hooker answering the door for her John! Good thing that was not Noah knocking on her door or her mother!!!

• Members

Nick needs to leave Sharon the hell alone and let her seek comfort elsewhere. I want both Phyllis and Sharon to move on and leave his sorry ass out in the cold to get his groove on. He's such a tool! I like the idea of both of them losing it at the same time too though.

• Members

Heather and Adam will never be more then supporting characters! evidently TPTB do not want to invest to much in them as a couple and I am thankful.

I can't wait to see CE pulloff the up coming storyline with the blindness, and I guess the question is, Is he faking it to "get" at his father?

• Members

Heather and Adam will never be more then supporting characters! evidently TPTB do not want to invest to much in them as a couple and I am thankful.

I can't wait to see CE pulloff the up coming storyline with the blindness, and I guess the question is, Is he faking it to "get" at his father?

• Members

• Members

With the writing for Nick right now, I'll be glad to get a break in the storyline. All the pin ponging has my neck getting whiplashed. It's too bad they can only focus on one storyline for the characters at a time instead of getting them involved in more than one at a time.

• Members

Like, really guys, if you're gonna respond to a spoiler, either be more vague or use the tags. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's cause I'm still dazzled (tee hee) over Joshua's bod a few weeks ago but I don't hate Nick for being indecisive about Phyllis and Sharon. It is a horrible thing for him to do but I don't think he's being a jerk. I can't help but be sympathetic for the poor schmuck.

I also wanted to say I love Michael G's wavy brown locks nowadays. It's so purty. I was so sick of the emo look he had last year. This definitely suits him better. I just want to run my fingers through it. :wub:

I'm sick of the kidnapping story. Let's get to those DNA results, pronto!

When Cane and Lily arrived at Billy's pad to threaten them, I felt like smacking the ish out of both of them. God they're so darn annoying. When will they both realize that they're not the most perfect, beautiful people in the world and everyone makes mistakes? Someone really needs to bring those two down to earth.

Also, I really want to see how the Noah/Eden storyline will be resolved. The accident on the lake led to one death. What will happen next time they break the rules? They're so connected to so make folks on the show, I really feel like something just has horrible, or even more so, will occur sometime this year. And not to them, but to someone else. Maybe with Noah's car? Will they make a run for it?

And, this is really minor, but I love the diversity of cell phones now. Even Eric Braeden had a Blackberry. Hotness LOL!

Archived