Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After she gives him the stink eye, Nick goes up to Sharon's room where he knocks on the door, they give each other the sex eye and go into each other's arms and start kissing like there is no tomorrow. Damn, the man's wife is downstairs with the rest of his family and he goes upstairs to get some from Sharon. Nick has no integrity. The man is amoral.

• Members

I can't wait to see Jill finally realizing that Kay is alive, whenever that happens. That will be a moment to remember. Also, another amazing scene will probably be if they decide to really undo the mother/daughter thing between Jill and Kay.

• Members

Victor claims he'll be giving Jabot back to Jill in a few months, but if Katherine is proven to be alive, doesn't this mean Kay owns the major stake in the company? I can see Katherine either kicking Jill out of Jabot, or handing it back over to the Abbots, to spite Jill and wash her hands of that company.

• Members

I love how Adam is still plotting heavily even though Victor things he's changed. He asked Frank to give him "something," and now suddenly he's going blind..... I wish Victor doesn't find out about it, and at the same time Adam can get his life back. This will bring him back to the canvas, however he won't learn anything from his mistakes.

• Members

I don't think Sharon will be pregnant, and she'll probably miscarry if they do go in that direction. I mean blacking out, forgetting where you were, and all her recent weird behavior?

There's a lot more in store for Sharon for sure though. I wonder if she'll be heading to a psych ward soon.

• Members

Catching up with this week right now...

Sharon & Billy = AGAIN!??????????

The current Sharon story is just awesome. Not to mention that both actors have chemistry in spades. However, the sexing-it-up-cliffhanger was just baaaaaad. It was just like in slow motion when Billy Miller apparently was undecided whether to tear up his shirt soap-style or to unbutton it old-school. It completely ruined the moment but was absoutely hilarious. I had to rewind it over and over...

• Members

LOL! "Lil' Nick" was definitely thinking big there. I admit that it was hot how Nick and Sharon (in her short red satin robe) stared at each other without saying a word and then went into each other's arms, but come on ... Nick was just promising Phyllis that he would never be with Sharon again and then he goes to her room to diddle her? He has no shame, none at all.

I am loving Sharon's break down more and more everyday. Doris catching her stealing was a good development.

Archived