Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Members

what an amazing episode! I loved the last segment. My Nick and Sharon! I thought they were done with them but it seems as if those two are still drawn to one another

Ugh! Why did Gloria have to show up? I was digging the kidnapping stuff but she came out of nowhere. Really should have had her blown up

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What dermatological appointment did Heather get Adam? :unsure:

I would think if anyone needed a dermatological appointment it would be Heather for that damn mole.

Hopefully if they decide to write GloHo off the show she and Jeffery can leave together. As much as I like Jeffery and Jill together at times, Jill is to good for that skanky man.

• Members

In my professional opinion, that mole needs to go, pronto! I don't know what sort of rash Adam was rockin, he's got some of the clearest skin in daytime (pity Chris Engen is a smoker, that skin will be ruined in a few years)...

I totally agree about Gloria and Jeffrey, both of them have run their course and need to go! Jeffrey and Jill are soooo lame, not in a million years would Jill ever be involved with a loser like Jeff Bardwell. Too bad John Silva isn't around anymore, Jess Walton and John Castelanos were HOT together. No matter, Jill has a number of men she could find herself entangled with (Jack, Adam or JT [oh hell yes, what's age got to do with it?!] and I'm still holding out hope for Victor/Jill fling!)

• Members

About the mole, its weird. Sometimes it bothers me tremendously, other days I think it makes her look really good. Maye that's just me and not being able to make a decision though LOL

Either way it doesn't refrain from the fact that they are the best couple on this show. I hope TPTB realize the goldmine they have in this couple. Both actors are average to above average usually but when they're together they bring the best out of each other and I immediately feel for them both.

• Members

Maybe it is, herpes zoster can cause a rash and if gotten in the eyes can cause blindness. Didn't Heather have a form of herpes a few months back that gave her chronic fatigue? Syphilis also can cause a rash and then blindness. About time someone on this show besides Lily catch an STD. Although I would have thought it would be Sharinitwitheveryoneandtheirbrother.

• Members

Yes, Nick is acting like a world class jerk to BOTH women!!! But I took the Nick and Sharon scene for what it was...this is how Nick has always reacted to Sharon when she is hurting which Sharon is always in a perennial state of :rolleyes: ...with SEX!!! Notice they didn't even say a word before he dove in for the kiss!! But there is some love there as well just not the "IN LOVE" type of love.

As for Sharon, clearly she uses SEX to try and make herself feel better as we can clearly see she is doing right now so in an absolutely just sick, obsessive sort of way I guess Nick thinks that will make her feel better. Only Sharon wants more from Nick than just sex hence the reason why she was so fishing for Nick to come out with an ILY and when he did not she cleverly made it look like she was sending Nick back to Phyllis.

The writers are not even trying to make this s/l not predictable :lol::lol: , they keep writing the same beats between Shick over and over, and the straight line probably leads to a culmination around the timing of Cassie's death.

Archived