Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I prefer his hair to the bedhead we have dealt with so long.

It is also reminiscent of the "surfer dude" look he debuted on the show with.

My suspicion: He is growing it out to give him "style flexibility" for his next job...whatever that may be.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing---it just gets worse and worse too.

Exactly. I think the instant "Lane" reunion actually does a disservice for the Lily character on many different levels. One, it's turned her into a one note joke, and two, given Lily's history with parents and everything, having her involved is just a joke to me. With every scene I am more and more wanting them to fall on their faces.

While I'm enjoying crazy Sharon, I want her to be found out soon too. It's becoming a little much for me. But the kidnapping storyline still is working--I'm totally liking how it's coming together, and the Kevin factor I do like.

• Members

Ashley isn't really pregnant right? I'm not watching both these geriatrics have a child. I hope the menopause rumor is true or that she has a miscarriage.

Nick is just a nasty nasty man. He is as selfish as his father.

• Members

OMG, what did Nick do? Did he really schtupp Sharon again? If yes, the who's-baby-is-it story is foreordained. Sigh.

I like my Joshua Morrow with INTEGRITY...and not with a perennial need to shower off the skank-smells.

• Members

Why should Nick have the wash anything off of him when HE was the one that kissed Sharon? Sharon and Phyllis get too much blame, Nick is the one that can't keep his penis to himself and the whole catalyst in this triangle.

It's beyond me how Sharon can be called a skank and not Nick.

• Members

First of all... Ashley and Eileen Davidson are not geriatrics! :o:P I think ED would be appalled if someone told her she was!

Second I am all :blink: at all the stuff under the spoiler tags. Woah! Sharon, say it ain't so!

Archived