Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Members

Count me in as an Adam & Heather fan. Their scenes on Friday were heartwrenching and seeing them push each other away... wow! Supercouple Tingle Alert! I've been on Pipsqueak's side since he came on the show, and I really want him out of jail soon and back interacting on the Y&R canvas. I'm hoping an operation for his impending blindness might be a way out of there.

Speaking of Victor's "real" children, I cannot believe how rude Smugtoria, JT, Prickolas and Phylis are being to Ashley. Leaving her alone at the dinner table so that they don't have to speak to her? Really? This is why I hate them and like Ash. The look on SmugToria's face when she realized she might have to share Daddy's attention with yet another offspring was worth it, though.

Nick is a pig. Dissing Sharon after what I assume was a quick job of some kind from Phyllis in the middle of his father's birthday celebration. Then he goes and stalks his ex-wife who he knows is going through a terrible time at the moment, partly due to him. Dude, make up your mind! Sometimes I wonder if Nick adores having more than one woman fight over him.

I am looking forward to where this story is going for Greg Rikaart...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam and Heather are one of the best couples on the show. I just wish they would find a way to show them more often.

Nick is gross. What he is doing to Phyllis is awful. I don't see how they can make Nick rootable enough to move him away from Phyllis at this point. When Nick and Sharon had sex at the cabin, Phyllis received her payback for her affair. Now it's kind of overkill.

And Sharon is turning into a sleaze along with Billy. There is nothing to justify how sleazy Sharon and Billy look right now. Jack did not deserve this from either one of them.

Archived