Y&R: Week of December 22, 2008

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The decorations are back. Pics of the decorated sets. In my totally biased opinion I like the Baldwin place. Jana and Kevin's apartment is really Daniel and Amber's place and it is so Amber. I loved the Chancellor tree. The Newman ranch seems a bit subdued but I liked the pictures and mantle.

I like the Newman Ranch at Christmas. Thanks for that link. love that stuff!

• Members

And boy can Tracey play a great bitch. I remember watching her as a teen and on one hand I hated Lauren and on the other hand I loved her lines and delivery. She was the definition of a smart and witty bitch. I like that Lauren has evolved but she is too nice now. I liked her best when she was dating Michael. She still had her edge, was still in business mode yet was very sweet, fun, and sexy with Michael. They even had great arguments when they dated.

Everything is so serious and dramatic with Michael and Lauren now. I know they have been married awhile and are raising two kids, but they need to let them be sexy and have fun every now and then.

• Members

Well, but in his exit interview, he said he played an intermediary role (between writing and production) in the period before his dismissal. He said (I don't have the quotes) that production was "riled up", and he was helpful in smoothing things over.

I assume "production" was Kathryn Foster and Ed Scott and...

What role was Josh Griffith playing at that point? He was "co-EP" at that point already, I think.

• Members

When Billy first told Lily about his lawyer friend Rafe, he said that his old buddy was working in the Public Defender's office now but had previously had a gig working family law cases. Even though it's outside what he does now, Rafe took the case about Ana as a favor to his old friend Billy who had helped him out when they were in school together.

Archived