Y&R: Week of December 22, 2008

• Members

Apparently on December 26, Y&R will rip off "It's a wonderful life" with Christian LeBlanc when Michael commisorates how the lifes of firends and family would be without him...

I'm looking forward to this a lot, although it has been before. I can only think of GH's Luke but there were sure others!?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael's a good fit for this because he does tend to get down on himself when things go wrong and with his family many things often go wrong. The writers also haven't given Christian Le Blanc much to work with this year so I am looking forward to this.

• Members

The Victor and Nikki scenes are good in Monday's episode. Especially when they, like usual, start arguing. LOL!

Vail Bloom impresses me a little more and more with each passing episode. She's really grown a lot as an actress from a year ago. I do feel for her, especially when she broke down in her bed.

And dare I say, Billy Miller actually makes Lilly somewhat interesting? I still think he's going to be using her ass. I don't want them to waste him on her of all people. I can't wait for Chole to spill that Billy is the father of her baby, just to make Lily feel like crap.

There's also some touching moments between Katherine and Murphy. I really like those two together.

Paul and Nikki also have some nice scenes.

• Members

I am so sick of her always having to be propped up by someone else. Give her back Lame already and back burner them. Billy Miller is too good to be wasted on lesser caliber actors.

Ha ha, had to edit to add that Billy calls Lily lame.

I'm watching Monday's right now on global and Melody is looking fantastic.

• Members

Why would we want to skip the special Michael episode? This episode is an homage to It's a Wonderful Life and I can't imagine anyone who fits the George Bailey role better than Michael. You need a man who is loved by his family and friends but feels like his has failed them all. Michael is currently the only man who actually is committed and in love with his wife and adores his child. He also is stressed to the max and wears guilt like a second coat. I can't wait for Michael to realize how much he means to his family and returns home to Lauren and Fen. A nice Christmas treat.

It can't be Jack since Sharon wants to divorce him and his son is in Europe.

It can't be Nick because he is in love with two women.

It can't be Neil because although he claims to love only Karen, he gets jealous about Tyra dating other men.

It can't be Jeff because he just sent his wife to jail.

It can't be Victor because he hates, then loves, then hates his family.

It can't be JT because he is JT.

• Members

Because stand-alone episodes serve no plot purposes, if people have better things to do with their time for the holiday season, they can easily skip a stand-alone episode and not miss anything. I'll watch, but this is in no way an essential episode, in fact, it's filler since it serves no real plot/story purpose.

Archived