Y&R: Week of December 22, 2008

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was going to say something in last week's thread discussion, but since it's still happening, I'll just talk about it here. Why is Sharon still living at the Abbott house? That's Jack's house I believe. He shouldn't be the one that left.

• Members

I, for one, will absolutely not be skipping the Michael episode. Who cares if it is a stand-alone episode? I watch this show for entertainment and if an episode is entertaining then it serves its purpose.

They did a similar Christmas episode in 2004 in which Michael was portrayed as a Scrooge type of character who "found the meaning of Christmas". And that was a great episode. If this one is even half as good, kudos to MAB!

I'm leaning toward becoming a Billy/Lily fan. I was never a huge Lane fan (although I like both characters separately) and BM & CK have a lot more chem than DG & CK.

• Members

Is it odd that Colleen isn't even slinging coffee anymore? Just struck me as odd.

I'm with peeps on the blah for Billy and Lily---because once again, the story for Lily is defined by a guy, and the story is good because of the guy.

On the other hand, they've totally managed to define Heather outside of the relationship and give her a backbone and everything--and Vail has so risen to the occasion of the storyline these last weeks, she's rocked.

• Members

After watching Monday's episode,

I will definitely be one of those skipping Friday's episode. I loathe Michael Baldwin so I have zero reason to watch an entire show centered around him. Glad there are those that are looking forward to it...I just won't be one of them.

I'll also add, Murphy and "Marge" are my new favorite couple on the show. Flove them! I really want him to stick around once Katherine gets her memory back.

Archived