Y&R: Week of December 22, 2008

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He hasn't been a lead in the last year and that's why I don't have scorn for Christian LeBlanc. However, his episode count is still too high for my liking, I liked the role he played in the late 90s...it doesn't help that he's saddled with Kevin and Gloria who should just both be written out post haste!

• Members

You can definitely trace Jack F. Smith's downfall in part to the Baldwin/Fisher invasion, he had other problems, but he loved that family so much and basically set Latham up to make prop them at the expense of others. Then Latham dismantled the Abbott's, and used them to prop the Frisher-Baldwins (especially Gloria).

The thing that I like about now is that the Abbots and Newmans are CLEARLY the leading families on the show again. The Chancellor element as also quite strong once again. Even with the Baldwin-Fishers still on, it doesn't feel like they're dominating anything. They certainly aren't being propped anymore. Gloria isn't being painted as some saint who makes stupid decisions, she's being painted as the loon she really is.

The best thing Maria did this year was reestablish the Abbott family.

• Members

Katherine and her old roommate there need to GET IT ON!

You can cut the sexual tension between those two with a knife!

Jump his bones Katherine! Right in front of the Christmas tree!

When was the last time poor Katherine saw some action? I think we are talking the early 90's with Sexy Rexy!

Oh, and Khalil is boring me to to tears today. I want Billy away from her NOW!

Archived