Y&R: Week of December 22, 2008

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess so, since the labs all proved that Victor had indeed written that diary. Also, he was their #1 suspect anyway regardless.

LOL! It sure bit her in the ass when she realized that Adam was the playing her for a fool.

Who was she talking to? Did they specify?

Lauren's mother Joanna should come for a visit. It's not like DAYS is using Susan Seaforth Hayes significantly.

• Members

They were looking at Victor for Murder well before the diary came forth. I thought maybe Walter's body had a big V carved into it, justifying all the expenses of the FBI the Mexican Police chasing Nikki all over the globe. Did they think Victor would confess if they asked nicely? Looking back at it now, it seems like a big waste of airtime.

Lauren is talking to Michael.

• Members

I figured they were looking at Victor initially because Walter ordered the hit on Sabrina/David, and they knew that if anyone would have a motive to kill him, it would be Victor. Then of course there was the timing of Victor being in Mexico just as Walter died.

Of course, they still left it open with the bartender guy telling Victor, "Your secret's safe with me." Does that necessarily mean Victor killed Walter?

• Members

I hear ya Zoe. I am not a huge fan of Cane or Lily but for all intents and purposes she's chaining this man with a lie. Cane is written to be very heroic and noble and there's no way he would let his child be raised as a bastard. it's very outdated logic, but it sort of works for him. Character/actor's allegiances aside (again I know Cane and Lily aren't popular to many on this board) there are life-long consequences for Cane - not to mention the CHILD not knowing his father! - being married to some schemer. Nobody dead, but IMO how she's screwed with people's lives without ANY guilt is horrid, . The good news is that Hogan is a master at penning female schemers, their downfall, and their resurgence (Katie, Barbara, Emily, et al). I SO want an Edicott awards-type meltdown for Chloe.

As for the eating disorder, I don't think they stopped the s/l because of of CK's talent, I think they saw the potential of EH and wanted her for more than a baddie-of-the-month arc (think Shiloh and JT horrid s/l).

i think Y&R does mostly a good job of rotating its characters. it's sometimes hard to adjust to where we were yesterday to where we are today - for instance, Gloria was arrested on Friday, then on Monday we get River's maddness, cut to Tuesday where Gloria's just getting booked. It's tough to juggle folks and work around people's schedules. I don't know what union contract Coronation Street workes under but that makes a big difference as well.

• Members

SSH is being used on days right now but i would have loved her to pop up and visit Lauren. As well as Scott. This woman does have a family outside of Michaels...

and however anyone feels about Chloe i just dont see how any could deny that Liz H. is a soap opera superstar to come. the fire in her eyes. the way she becomes the char she is playing. the way she can play cold hearted bitch and then flip it in an instant to heartbreak is a rare thing now a days. and i have yet to see her phone one scene in, and in todays world of soaps that alone says a lot. but maybe im just a crazy fanboy. lol.

• Members

I haven't liked Billy or Chloe at all, so imagine my shock when I LOVED their scenes yesterday! I agree that Lily and Cane will probably be the endgame (although WHY I have no idea) but I suddenly find myself liking the pairing of Billy and Lily enormously. :)

Archived