Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was just reported that the victims in Charleston were each shot 5 times.  The oldest victim 10.  

I have no problem reiterating...white supremacists do not deserve to exist.  DR has claimed to be a part of this group, and if they had officially denounced him I may think differently.  But silence is golden and they are complicit in this crime.  

I'm so fuckin pissed right now.

• Members

This story really grabs me in the heart. I can barely stand to think of what those people went through in their last moments and the survives who only barely emerged with their lives while having to witness the death of family and church brothers and sisters. Out of respect from the victims and the survivors, I've read about them so as not to forget that these were human beings, not merely victims of evil.

Today, I also had another pit in my stomach thinking about the parents who should be celebrating the coming Christmas but can only mourn the loss of their children who were viciously taken away from them.  I  wish the news would stop giving oxygen to the disgusting conspiracy theorists whose opinions aren't worth the dust beneath the parent's feet.

• Members

Bombshell: Muslim woman admits making up story about hijab ripped off on NYC subway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4035004/Police-NYC-Muslim-womans-bias-report-false.html

A Muslim teenager who claimed she was called a terrorist and attacked by Donald Trump supporters on a New York subway train apparently lied about the whole story.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, was arrested by police on Wednesday for filing a false report and admitted she lied about the so-called attack.

She was arraigned early Thursday at Manhattan Criminal Court, where she appeared with a shaved head and without a hijab.

• Members

THIS!  One hoax from a clearly disturbed teenager won't obscure the Muslim woman police officer who was assaulted as she took her son home or the other unfortunate incidents that have happened. 

The fact is @GregNYC in 2016, the rate of hate crimes in NYC alone has escalated by 35% over the last year.

Finding Hate Crimes on the Rise, Leaders Condemn Vicious Acts

And no amount of cherry picking to find the hoax in the group of multitudes of legitimate attacks is going to change that.

In case you need a visual aid, here is a picture of the Muslim female Police Office who was attacked in the NYC subway, Office Elsokary.

06HATE-master768.jpg

• Members

Looks like some Democratic State Attorneys General plan to use a cherished Republican SAG tactic. Litigation against the next POTUS.

To Combat Trump, Democrats Ready a G.O.P. Tactic: Lawsuits

And Trump, while still avoiding his Intelligence briefings like he dodges disclosing his tax returns, has time to attack Vanity Fair's reviews of his crappy restaurant.