Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At the risk of sounding like an even bigger fool than I already do, I officially take back what I said several pages ago about being resistant to Mike Pence assuming the presidency.  If "President Pence" is the only trade-off we have for keeping Trump out of the Oval Office, then I say, "Yes, please."  The Democrats can always come back in four years and squash his bid for another term -- because, after all, we can't even be sure anymore that Trump will keep us alive and free by this time next year!

• Members

Posted this as soon as I saw his name and read his bio on Saturday! Did I call this, or what?!

So Saudi Arabia and Russia are happy, so I guess that's what it's all about right?

Please register in order to view this content

Rick Perry Secretary of Energy?! Good Lord!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

As the Russia stuff is likely going to go nowhere in terms of results, I wonder if the press will ever focus more on Trump's posturing regarding China, which is very dangerous. Yet a part of me hopes they don't focus on it because I have a feeling we will get "yellow peril" type racism...

• Members

I said this before, but I can't believe that pollsters didn't take into consideration that white women would vote to protect and further sheath their white men. Their a packaged set in this red states. Not everyone is as progressive as the urban woman.

• Members

They claim they're not trolls but when you say trolls, they respond like it's their name.

Anyhoo,

folks are losing their sh*t over Kanye meeting with DJT in Trump Tower and I say, people still regard Kanye's actions? The man just recently got out of psychiatric hold. Either Kanye likes attention or he's asking Trump for a loan.

Edited by DramatistDreamer