Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is pretty much how I feel and sums up my repulsion to this man. I just really want to beg America on behalf of the rest of the world to not vote for this piece of rubbish. To be blunt, a lot of people already hate America and this whole Trump debacle has made everyone think it's just a shitshow. I can't imagine how bad it'll be if he's actually elected. 

• Members

Why am I not surprised Billy Bush was in the conversation? 

Trump's lucky that people expect the worst of him as it is regarding women, and that society has a very, very high tolerance for abuse and harassment toward women. And that the election is a month away and this came out when the hurricane is getting the real attention. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Carl, come on. This is the opposite of luck. In every way. It is incredibly damaging and it is everywhere. Even you must see that.

Hey, Australia hasn't exactly covered itself in glory in recent years. ;) That being said, we are going to reject Trump in a landslide. 

Edited by Vee

• Members

I'm not sure what I said that's wrong. It's lucky for him in that it could have been worse. I didn't say it in a positive way. He's lucked out time and time again in the last year and a half about vile things he's said. I doubt that will change now. It was bad for him that this came out, that people are again reminded of what a vile piece of [!@#$%^&*] he is, but we've been here before, a million times. 

• Members

Most of our media is very, very anti-Trump (except for that clown Greg Sheridan at The Australian who's still mad about the Clintons "snubbing" him back in 1996 so if anyone brings him up as evidence of the rest of the world supporting Trump, ignore him, he doesn't speak for us) and have jumped on this and the Central Park Five thing and are saying that it's basically all over for Trump. I'd like to think that's true. What do you guys think? From my perspective, it certainly looks that way to me.