Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Most of the polls for Senate and gubernatorial races suggested voters separated the GOP from Trump. I wonder if that will change now. I hope that Democrats can at least retake the Senate because otherwise it's just going to be 4 years of obstruction and endless investigations of nothing. 

• Members

From Mitt Romney

"Hitting on married women? Condoning assault? Such vile degradations demean our wives and daughters and corrupt America's face to the world."

Still all the gutless wonders currently serving condemn his words and still support him. I'll at least give the Governor of Utah some credit, although far too long IMO.

• Members

Supposedly, NBC itself was working on a version of today's bombshell for Monday when David Fahrenthold and the Post beat them to it. My suspicion: The NBC version sanitized itself by omitting Billy Bush. 

Sean Hannity is claiming Trump will make a "video statement" tonight. Good luck!

Edited by Vee

• Members

Someone has to have been saving this dirt for the end of the campaign, because this is a damaging story of epic proportions. Trump is far to arrogant to drop out, but even if he did his name would remain on the ballot everywhere. Some people have already voted and ballots have been printed in most states, not to mention that a major party nominee dropping out a month before the election is a total disaster that would still result in a loss for said party.

• Members

This is hilarious. He sounds like he's a Disney animatronic. Woodenly reciting at gunpoint. "Bill Clinton!" 90 seconds long.

Jason Chaffetz of Utah has abandoned him, unendorsing.

Edited by Vee