The Politics Thread

• Members

Bush is on the Today Show now. I think he had an awful interview with someone a year or two back that got notice. Didn't he get Nancy O'Dell fired from AH? What did he say about her in the audio?

I saw that a few days ago that Conway woman was on Faux News bragging to Megyn Kelly about Trump's support with women (Kelly rebuffed the idea). These ugly comments make that more and more of a joke, but still, it's sad how many women still support him. I get the whole, "Don't tell me to support a woman just because she's a woman" thing, but Trump is clearly a hardcore misogynist and possibly a predator as well. Saying he loves his daughter isn't enough. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think what disturbs me most is how many Trump-esque (or even more dangerous) types are around now. Putin, that Duterte guy, what's happening in Germany, France and the UK...I guess people are frightened and reactionary, but it frightens me because I don't know how it can be fixed. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Yes, he comes across as a potential dictator to me. Not trying to be dramatic, but I feel like, if he could, then yes he'd be a dictator and probably start World War III in the process.

Watching CNN international right now and they just aired a segment with Dana Bush speaking to a Trump supporter who admitted he can't see how any woman votes for him now. Unfortunately I still see a lot doing so and trying to counter with Bill Clinton but I do feel like this sunk him with the majority of rational female voters.