Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

just watched the clip on CNN...they have went crazy on that network. shouting at each other....and Scottie Hughes being 'offended' that one of the other ladies said the p-word but NOT at Trump for saying it in the first place. 

this is better than Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein combined. 

• Members

It was Anna that repeated it several times. She was outraged that Scottie Hughes was defending him. Scottie said "Would you quit saying that word?" My family is hearing you……and Anna went off again and said "you are offended by me saying it but not Trump"??

Don Lemon said but your family heard it when we played the video of Trump….and Scottie went on to say that CNN had bleeped that word out and Don said they hadn't bleeped it all night.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

the GOP has been like this for decades IMPO....Trump just brought it to the top of the ticket. But this didn't start with him...republicans have been winning with this same boorish behavior for years. NOW the chickens are cackling their asses off at that entire party and this child that they backed. 

• Members

When Billy tried to force her to say which one of them she'd date, I felt really bad for her.  She tried to plead the 5th, I bet she wanted to scream "Neither of you!" Then she was diplomatic and said both, but you could just feel how uncomfortable she must have been. So awful.

And yes, God bless Ana for holding people's feet to the fire on this.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

In case anyone wants to (re)watch this fantastic, horrible mess.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.

I’ve traveled the country talking about change for America, but my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid-off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future.

I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow and will never, ever let you down.

Let’s be honest, we’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today. We are losing our jobs, we’re less safe than we were eight years ago, and Washington is totally broken. Hillary Clinton and her kind have run our country into the ground. I’ve said some foolish things, but there’s a big difference between the words and actions of other people.

Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed, and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days.