• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308069/William-Hagues-advisor-Chris-Myers-quits-hits-malicious-allegations-relationship.html

This reminds me of Arizona a few years ago, in a Republican primary for a state house seat, one candidate accused the other of being gay because he and his wife were childless, and the man had to come forward and say that his wife had had cancer and wasn't able to have children. Yet he still lost the primary...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

According to its "sources," CNN has learned that Rahm Emanuel is expected to leave his position as White House Chief of Staff in order to run for mayor of Chicago.

While this news comes as no surprise to me, Mr. Emanuel is by no means guaranteed of victory in the Democratic primary. (And whoever wins that primary will obviously win the general election.) In fact, that race is believed to be wide-open.

Edited by Max

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

What I find fascinating is that not so long ago both Iceland and Ireland were praised as these magnificent economies where every endeavour flourishes. Fast forward and here we are. Almost always under those shiny surfaces some kind of sea monster appears. Greece was a bit different, everyone knew it borrowed heavily, people spent the borrowed money and no one returned it.