Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

Why is the Arizona gov't so racist? First they have that new immigration law and now they're going after after ethnic studies? This Jan Brewer is one piece of trash. I don't even need to guess what party she is in. I wish people like her were out of office. How can people elect a person like this? Really, Arizona?

• Members

That's fascinating stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if in the long run, the new coalition gets the blame for these projects, since Labour will be out of power. Labour is apparently getting thousands of new supporters, many from Lib Dem. In some ways they may be relieved to be out of power, although I guess the main leaders of the party probably aren't.

Since Brown was supposed to be a good managerial person, just not a good public face, I'm surprised at all the mess being left behind.

• Members

There's going to be lots of problems ahead. The 55% rule, a possible VAT increase, Olympics cuts... It all really is fascinating. Gordon Brown was actually never a good manager, I wrote that in the post that got wiped out after the last blackout, he built the economic growth on credit expansion. How he managed to stay for as long as he did is a big mystery. Completely incompetent.

Where did you read about Labour getting new people from the Lib Dems?