Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I could not agree more!! Joe has a tendency to accidentally step in [!@#$%^&*]. He's not trying to hurt people. 

The former guy chose to roll in it like a pig and enjoyed every second of it. He loved hurting people.  It's a completely different thing. I can't believe that despicable man still roams free among us. The internet keeps telling us that fast food kills, but I'm still waiting.

• Members

Yeah, I was going to say the same for Joe. The other guy is a racist turd among other things. I remember his recent Trump Digital Trading Cards where he offered all sort all sorts of prizes like a free trip to one of his golf courses or Zoom meetings to meet with him. I would've done the Zoom meetings. 

As I sit on the commode spreading my lovely fragrances and whiff it over his way.

• Members

I wonder why this is "news".  I thought this was common knowledge.

I'm old enough that I have been voting since 1976. I remember the 1980 election, and when it was later revealed exactly as the article described: that someone "sought to sabotage then-President Jimmy Carter's reelection by asking Middle Eastern leaders to keep the American hostages until after the election".

I remember it being known and discussed back then and I remember being outraged.

I don't know if I knew about any details of a deal/promise, but it was definitely known that the hostages were delayed from being freed to make Carter look weak, so that he would lose.

I think that might have come out during the Iran-Contra hearings.

Edited by janea4old