Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A good reminder of the true motivations of "progressive" figures like Ro Khanna and many other Bernie supporters who gave this man a huge platform over East Palestine. They're just not as honest as this headcase grifter is.

• Members

I say this too much, I know, but until he stops, frankly, lisping (and before anyone says that's homophobic, his party wants to put us in camps, so if I'm saying it, you don't want to know what they're saying), he's going to have real problems in a primary.

• Members

Lisping reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode where Cindy is teased by Buddy Hintent for lisping when she speaks.

Please register in order to view this content

When you say us who are you referring to?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Gay and trans people, although we won't be alone...

(not that this has anything to do with your post, but there's a very noticeable movement on social media of late by gay and trans right-wingers to blame the lgbt community for what is happening to them and saying if only they had known their place, everything would be fine - similar to when this was astroturfing was done in 2003 and 2004 around the time of a nationwide hate and bashing campaign against gay people, that tells you something very bad is going to be happening soon, likely beyond just legislation)

Edited by DRW50

• Members

After Joe Biden was elected for just a few months I felt like we (liberals) could feel a sense of relief. That was very short lived. Now fewer horrible things are happening on the federal level, but the states are running amok. I thank god I left Florida when I did, even Nebraska isn't as crazy. The right is doing an excellent job of destroying public schools.