Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have so much hatred for these types of selfish people. She represents a blue district so she can't even claim she's going along with her voters. Supposedly she was upset over being criticized for missing key votes (she claimed it was because of long COVID). Her pouting is now going to mean all people in her state, especially women, minorities, lgbt people, will pay the price.

• Members

If he tries to run while on trial (and I'm still not convinced he will) it will be the shitshow of our times, and that's saying something. You'd get to watch a GOP general campaign implode in record time in a way that I can safely say has never happened. And I don't think either the GOP or the media has adequately begun to admit to themselves just how intensely toxic he is to the general public, how he has shed more voters each cycle, and how yes, all of this is having and has had an impact.

There are several reasons the media has clung to DeSantis, to Youngkin, etc. for the next cycle, but they are easily dazzled by the live shot, and still not prepared for just how colossally doomed Trump is as a candidate if he tries to run IMO.

Meanwhile:

Edited by Vee

• Members

While I agree with the historic value of broadcasting Trump's arraignment, even though video was allowed,  I am sickened that every broadcast and cable network is going to air his response live because it will just be free advertisement for his failing social network. 

I wonder if there's any soap talk on Truth Social? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift