The Politics Thread

• Members

More from NC:

@Vee I did see through the Taniel account that Kelly was underperforming where he needed to do well. There was so much media hype that he would win due to backlash over the indictment, backlash that the Beltway was craving. This would be a crucial win for Democrats nationwide, and another case of the primary meddling that many on the left sneer at paying off.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I said it last year and I'll say it now: This won't stop here.

The backlash that still matters is Roe. And it's going to keep happening into next year. The indictment is poison too, but not for us.

• Members

Thank you for saying this. I often think so many men still don't understand how that has fundamentally changed things. That and the fair maps referendum in Michigan is what flipped that state. I wasn't worried about Wisconsin. Protasiewicz is going to win handily. It was the same reaction for people I know volunteering there that I ran into for the 2022 election when calling GOP and Independent women in swing states, door knocking on suburban GOP and Independent voters in Wisconsin- many of them referred to Kelly as a total *sshole and of course they were voting for Janet.

• Members

This is the petulant, delusional manner of a party who know they can and will do anything to hold onto power. As they have likely kept their supermajority in the state senate, there is already talk of impeaching the incoming justice. Between this and what's going on in North Carolina and Tennessee, we're entering an even uglier new chapter. Hopefully the party is ready, even as the media continues to support our march to oblivion.

• Members

They will definitely attempt this. Fortunately, what I'm hearing is they don't have the numbers in local government to make that stick. Starting with the governor. Everyone in the line of succession is a Dem.