Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

These people really are stupid and lazy.

Some have actually said outright "oh I endorsed this months ago and changed my opinion now." Since Russia was so kind and courteous until recently. 

That piece of [!@#$%^&*] Ryan Grim, presumably done walking behind Tara Reade and Aaron Coleman, has waded in too.

• Members

I'm not getting my hopes up. I know, very Eeyore-ish. But who is to say people from either party, regardless of turnout, are voting FOR their party?

Okay, in this polarized age, that may be a dumb question. But the GOP stokes fears with inflation and the border and other bogeymen, and unfortunately, the press helps. And sadly, some voters fall for those tired tricks.

All that said, I would LOVE for a Dem surprise. But I'm wary.

• Members

Make no mistake: I will be gobsmacked if we keep the House, lol. But if it's tight at all, and we keep the Senate, I'm calling that a win.

A month or two ago I was getting the same vibes from this situation that I did from the supposedly impossible GA runoffs in 2020-21; I quietly thought folks might be in for a surprise. I don't know that I feel that way now anymore, but I do think we're in for a ride.

• Members

That he is so worried about Georgia, given the recent polls in Nevada and PA (even if he seems positive about them on there) makes me even more worried about a GOP Senate takeover. Walker is just brain dead (the recent interview with Lindsey Graham where he just sat there, mute, and grinning, said it all). 

I just hope if this goes to a runoff, Warnock can pull through.

• Members

I think Schumer may have wanted to get caught on the mic, to push GA turnout (which he is pumped up about here) more.

I think the idea of a returning "red tsunami" is a Beltway champagne wish/caviar dream, and I think we will keep the Senate. But we'll see if they're right. I think nobody knows anything this year in particular.

Edited by Vee