Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, apparently it's the woman who was next to the bottle of Purell hand sanitizer who gave testimony about several politicians asking the orange orangutan for pardons. According to what has been reported, she has more testimony. I just can't remember if her work specifically ties in with Mark Meadows.

• Members

Woo-wee! Trump was acting like a 2-year old in K-Mart by throwing plates all over the place. Grabbing clavicles. "They're not here to hurt me!" said the Orange Orangutan. This mo fo' knew these hillbilly domestic terrorists had weapons.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

I never believed Trump would pay legally for anything beyond the ultimate humiliation of losing the election and being impeached twice, the shame of a nation. I know how things go in our bureaucracy and for a long time I was more than willing to accept that. Now I'm pretty livid. DOJ should act.

• Members

Tell me about it. Thanks for posting the links @Vee and you did it so methodically in chronological order it seems. There was so much in that testimony that it was difficult to keep track of it all. And I can tell that Cassidy Hutchinson is telling the truth. Criminal psychology is not my area of expertise, but I know enough about it as my background is in the social sciences. I noticed that when she was being asked questions from the House Committee, she recollected events and looking up from the left side as the left temporal lobe recollects long-term memory. I'm not going to give a course on the subject, but that's how investigators can usually tell when a suspect is telling the truth (along with body language, etc.).

Edited by Noel

• Members

Well, the primaries are in swing in New York, and the voting numbers in the Dem versus GOP seem much larger [not surprising, as NY leans blue]. So far, it looks like Hochul/Delgado will both be on the ballot for the fall.

And, as of now, thank God Andrew Ghouliani, pissant spawn of Nosferatu himself, Rudy Ghouliani, seems to be trailing Lee Zeldin [also a Trump lickspittle, but at least not sharing DNA with Rudy!]. Here's to hoping Hochul stomps Zeldin this fall, since he seems to sidestep every question about women's rights [saying it's not like he could do much with a Dem Assembly - meaning he likely WOULD stop abortion if he could!]

• Members

The Fox-ians will cite hear-say as if they are legal scholars, when in truth they don't know the difference between a congressional hearing and a courtroom.

Mike Meadows really came off badly today, how many times did Hutchinson say that she entered his office and he was sitting on his couch scrolling through his phone?  These guys make Haldeman and Ehrlichman look like Rhodes Scholars.

Each hearing becomes more chilling, for me, today it was hearing her talk about how the White House knew that the Capitol Police were outnumbered and did nothing to help them for hours.  I know the headlines will be about Trump throwing his lunch and lunging at secret service.  However, the thought that they allowed capitol security to battle an armed mob without ever giving them any information or reinforcement is shameful. 

Edited by j swift