The Politics Thread

• Members

We're not actually, though. We just won the entire government back. The numbers were not that close. The public voted for that. That is a majority of the country. That's a fact. It is important to acknowledge that as opposed to always assuming a position of weakness.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They made gains due to Trump's presence on the ballot. That's not going to be the case in 2022. Frankly the democrats should start tying the GOP to people like that nut from Georgia and Colorado. And Kevin McCarthy is weak, stupid, and cowardly. I detest McConnell but there is no comparison. I'd be more concerned if someone like Liz Cheney were house minority leader.

I said before we are going to learn over time who the collaborators were. There are people speaking today who were involved in this.

As for impeachment being under Schumer good.  And I am frankly tired of people(not you or anyone here) assuming you can't do 2 things at once. People have gotten so conditioned to the senate doing nothing but approve judges and working about 1 day a week. They can do better. I guarantee Pelosi has the legislation lined up to pass starting day 1.

• Members

That's a fair point. Does HR1 include anything related to districting? Part of the reason we are here today is for this reason. People continually having to cater to nuts.

But Michigan, PA I believe both passed fair maps referendums approved by the voters.  That's not everything but its something.

Edited by JaneAusten