Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't watch the debate last night. Mike Pence makes my teeth itch so I avoid him at all costs. But looking at my social media it looks like the entire Republican party is in a complete pants-shitting freakout. Part of me enjoys it obviously but it just brings home how exhausting this all is.

• Members

Only Kamala could have made me sit through that debate.

One thing that did strike me was how vigorously Harris made a case for Joe's proposals and plans, even those she may not have entire agreed with during the early part of the Democratic primary season. This should put an end to the endless hand-wringing over whether Harris is sufficiently loyal. If ardent Obama supporters could get over Joe's remarks about Barack being "clean" and "articulate", surely Biden supporters can put away busing remarks said during a debate early in the primaries. Tens of millions of dollars raised later, surely it's time, no?

Speaking of no and time, I have got none for the next debate, no thanks, lol.

• Members

It is? The conservative talking heads on social media claimed that Pence won the debate last night. I watched the debate and all Pence did was constantly bring up tax cuts and Trump's economy. I was glad when Kamala said that all Trump did was ride the coattails of Obama's economy.