Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't give much credence to those snap polls or the stupid focus group on CNN( an "undecided voter" thinks Trump has done a great job on COVID?) but I feel like the discussion shifted when the results were shown. Maybe I am just paranoid about the media.

And by the way these CNN focus groups are BS. I recall a few years ago they had a group of unbiased voters around the 2018 election and I think it was from Texas not sure. Every member sided with the GOP candidate. Then CNN was exposed for rigging the  focus group. Each member were GOP operatives from Texas.

• Members

Glad I didn't watch much - sounds like the moderator and the press people already had their winner picked. Harris had a huge task ahead of her not only being a black woman but also having huge expectations. She seems to have done well in standing up for herself and her ticket, and didn't make the same mistakes Tim Kaine (who would have been a great VP as well, in another universe) made. That's the best to hope for.

I see that Trump is trying to get out of the next debate, which is wise of him. 

Meanwhile, we are seeing the Trump sycophants laying out the table to tell us they are planning to take these elections by force. Be ready for anything.

• Members

Also saying "take it like a woman" when so many woman are raped and harassed. Not that she ever cared. She was fine with abuse and harassment until it affected her. 

She has flushed all her chances down the toilet. Even a shock value interview with Tara Reade got no clicks. She can continue to provoke on Twitter, that is as far as she will go at this point.