Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Unfortunately it seems as if he's taking America/American democracy down with him.  Mercifully I missed the tirade but every time I hear of one of these incidents whether on social media or at a press conference or summit, I wonder how the U.S. will survive having had such a reckless individual at the helm. 

• Members

There's no bottom.  We all keep saying it.  Every time you think he can't go lower, he manages to figure out how to go lower.  It's so unbelievable, and all of my friends are saying the same thing.  He'll get re-elected.  Unless people wake up and show up at the polls and get rid of his punk ass.  I don't like Bernie Sanders but I'd even vote for him.  I don't even care who gets nominated, I'm just waiting to see who I need to throw my money behind.  

• Members

Nevertheless, the Trump Administration, along with that Vogel dude and every yahoo with a podcast or YouTube account, will STAY insisting that "Uncle Joe" used his political muscle to squash an investigation against his crooked-as-the-day-is-long son.

• Members

Today in madness: Todd Starnes is fired for claiming Democrats worship Moloch, and the president invokes Nickelback.

The above is officially the worst thing he's ever done, BTW.

Edited by Vee

• Members

My goodness that Nickelback tweet is like the worst SNL sketch. I wish I could unsee it. 

I guess you all saw that Federalist article going around last week claiming that climate change supporters were all pagans. This seems to be a new talking point for the right. I don't understand who it's for. Surely the evangelicals who eat this up are already on their side anyway? Are they that desperate to court the "flies are attracted to Hillary and Obama because of the stench of sulfur" crowd?