Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh lord, he has not. He's still in terrible trouble. This is only working for the base and that is not enough to save him from this inquiry. The polling shows that. Stop being spooked by those people.

And now:

Edited by Vee

• Members

Ernst has had to twist herself into a pretzel for a few years now. I doubt she thought it would be this difficult as early on the media was hyping her to no end. It's a shame Iowa has become so right wing as she is unlikely to lose reelection. 

The knives are clearly out for Warren. She was chased through a Reno airport by Republicans jeering her as Pocahontas. And we're already getting the pushback, as seen above, that she is not as electable as Biden. I think they're right in that she isn't as electable, but I'm really nervous about Biden lasting to the general.

• Members

The Iowa Congressional delegation flipped from 3-1 Republican to 3-1 Democratic last year. Along with Michigan and Pennsylvania it was one of the states that Trump carried that really helped Democrats retake the House last year. Ernst definitely loses if Trump loses that state and he's 14% underwater in approval right now. I'm guessing that Iowa flips back Democratic next year because of the tariffs.

Edited by ReddFoxx

• Members

I don't think she's less electable than Biden. I do think the Beltway media leans center-right and therefore considers her (or any Democrat other than Biden and Buttgieg) to be 'extreme'.

• Members

It's obvious that Bill Taylor was creating a written record in case this came out and Sondland was clearly trying to avoid creating a paper trail because he knew this was illegal! It's going to be amazing to see how republicans twist themselves into pretzels to defend this. We aren't even at the two way mark and there is so much evidence against these fools.