The Politics Thread

• Members

It's bad.  There's some bad bad bad hombres out there.  It's bad, just bad bad bad.  And I'll tell you 7 times.  Can I tell you again?  I'll tell you 7 more times.  

He's a damned NUT.  When have you EVER heard a President use such Name-Calling if they're INNOCENT.  "He's a LOWLIFE".  Honey, find a mirror and you'll see what a lowlife is.  

He has Dementia, just like his Dad did.  Well, whatever - I know he'll never go back to New York and have a life, and neither will any of them.  The NY social circles are so distanced from him, and Florida's little community isn't in love with him either.  He better buy an island.  And the best thing - he destroyed the lives of his own children.  

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There's something poetic in the House requesting the emails, doncha' think? 

Please register in order to view this content

A former high school classmate has been suggesting on FB that transcripts aren't enough; that they need to release the tapes as well.  Now, I realize, she just might have a point.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Doesn't he basically wish to be tossed out at this point?

Let's face it, the 2016 campaign was originally a ploy to draw more investors, he never truly expected to win and he discovered in the first 100 days that he really didn't want the job. AFAIK, the only thing that's kept him hanging in has been his enormous ego (and later his wish to avoid possible prosecution for other matters).  Otherwise, he's been trying to find ways to get out of the job, while still saving face.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

The talking point from the right has been that Trump's 2016 investigations are all perfectly sound and just focusing on those. I imagine they will go "la la la" over this stuff from him. I do wonder how close we are to the point where they finally decide to just cut their losses and go with Pence.

• Members

So Manafort has been consulting with Giuliani concerning Ukraine...while behind bars?  What a cabal of criminals!

I saw that picture posted above earlier and some miserable ninny in the subtweets was advising them to sell the beachfront property because of floods and climate change.  I wanted to ask "How do you know that it's even theirs, fool?  It could be rented or just a getaway.  Why not worry about the trash currently residing in the White House?"