Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Forgive me, but I am so overwhelmed by Corsi's bombshells that I cannot think straight.  Is he saying he knew all along who had hacked into the DNC's email server and nevertheless blamed Seth Rich?  And that Roger Stone was complicit in the deception?  If so, then how does this tie into Mueller's investigation?

• Members

Although I often decry social media and the nonsense that often seems to transpire on that platform, I have to say that the way that smaller political blogs and independent reporters/bloggers have provided more accurate coverage of what happened with Nancy Pelosi's House Speaker nomination than traditional media. 

While The New York Times and the Associated Press seemed wedded to the narrative they had crafted of contention and dissension in the ranks, on Twitter, most every other political outlet reported a methodical process of vote-counting and negotiation. 

One got the notion that The NYT and AP expected a long drawn-out process but it didn't pan out that way, which seemed to disappoint reporters at both outlets, who insisted that even though there was no fighting this time around, surely another fight lurked next month when the vote goes to the full House of Representatives. 

I'm not surprised by any of it, but it was interesting and informative to see the contrast in reporting in real time.

How nimble "new media" can be in these situations (even though they don't always get 'it' right) while traditional media can cling to their crafted narratives and stories, even when it's obvious that they are going in the wrong direction.