The Politics Thread

• Members

Eeh, any article that cites the New York Post as a primary source though...The Post is more of a tabloid to me.  It doesn't mean that what they report isn't often true but they definitely give me pause because they tend to rely a lot on gossip and hearsay.  I admit that seeing The NY Post highlighted in red stopped me in my tracks.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Unfortunately, as long as Bill and Hillary Clinton remain alive and well, people will want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  As marceline said upthread, the media and the GOP have spent the better part of two decades (and more) training these individuals to hate the Clintons.  They don't know WHY they hate the Clintons, of course; but hate them, they do (and with a passion).

Also, it's obvious Trump just wants the DOJ to take the heat off himself and the Mueller investigation.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Trump, in his ridiculous statement about the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, feels compelled to mention, not once but twice that he doesn't take Saudi money. 

"I don't make deals with Saudi Arabia" (remember how he repeatedly chants "No collusion" with Russia?) Also, "I don't have money from Saudi Arabia". 

Yeah, that's convincing.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I bet it has. This is disappointing to hear. Facebook is a double edged sword, there are so many good things about it, and so much bad. For instance, before facebook, I suppose I lived in a bubble, and never knew the depth of ignorance of the American public in general. One thing it has done, give me big insight into Trump's basket of deplorables. That statement may have been a politically bad move for Hillary, but it is SO TRUE. In Missouri we have a free casenet website, where you can look someone up and see all civil and criminal action against them. The hardest core Trump supporters that troll facebook.... WELL over 50% of them  have one or more multiple things going on legally, One in particular in my area is a registered sex offender that was arrested for exposing himself to a 15 year old girl. I've seen hardcore Trump lovers that are convicted felons of every stripe and permutation, at the very least, they are usually being sued by creditors and have paycheck garnishments, or tax liens against them.