Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OK, I am going to defend Hannity here just a little. Society as a whole does still distinguish between violent/forcible rape and statutory rape.  Ideas about consent have changed a lot even in the last few years.  So maybe that distinction is fading, but it's still there, so I don't think Hannity was wrong for pointing it out.

I do think he should have condemned Moore, instead of trying to mitigate having sex with a 14 year old though. As if he's fit to hold office after that. The sheer hypocrisy of some of these people is maddening. Plus the fact that he was known for chasing after teens. Notice the GOP higher ups are trying to cut this guy loose because they know there are going to be more women coming forward. It's obvious this is the tip of the iceberg.

• Members

The saddest part is that Roy Moore will win the white women vote overwhelmingly. Then they will give some lame ass excuse for why they had to vote for him like abortion or same sex marriage which has already been decided by the Supreme Court or because Hillary Clinton ate a grapefruit for breakfast in 1985.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I could just see Carter's or Stephen's mother breaking down in front of Mueller and/or his investigators, let's say, and admitting she was forced to give up one of her sons because her husband refused to raise another man's kid.  And her story unfolds as Carter and Stephen look on in horror.

• Members

The Moore people are even trying to cite the so-called "Obama-Hillary Clinton machine" (really?

) getting the media to churn out this story and they're using it as a fundraising talking point!!

Mind you, this man hasn't denied these charges. He's just looking for someone to blame for making it public. Yuck and the people caping for this disgusting person are equally awful.

Interesting article about how people within the Department of Homeland Security, namely acting head of the department, is pushing back against pressure from General Kelly to end protected status from deportation of certain immigrant groups.

White House Pressed Unsuccessfully to End Immigration Program

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

If Moore wins Democrats can spend 2018 telling voters that Republicans stood by while a child molestor was elected to the United States Senate just to hold on to power. 

Where is Donald Trump? If this was a Democrat he would be calling for a public flogging. We already knew he was a worthless bastard but this just emphasizes it. Some leader he is. 

• Members

I don't think the GOP has a choice on Moore. The deadline to replace him on the ballot has already passed.

This is not to say that the Republicans won't try to find a loophole to try to replace him anyway. You know they're feverishly trying to find that elusive loophole.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I don't think the Alabama GOP would want it to happen anyway. They adore this man. 

Anyway, here's an interview with someone talking about why Moore will probably still win. The only part that annoys me is that at the end he needlessly adds that Democrats wouldn't want to give up a seat either. I hate the "both sides" [!@#$%^&*]. It never ever goes away.

http://www.slate.com/g00/articles/news_and_politics/interrogation/2017/11/roy_moore_will_probably_win_alabama_s_senate_seat.html?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%3D