Y&R: Actor leaving

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they did kill DD, and it was from a post-coital heart attack (e.g., after a shag with Sharon), what a terrific nod to silly history that would be! Moreover, it would make awesome drama for Sharon (if he dies in bed, and she's still married to Jack, maybe she'd trie to hide it...like with Cameron). And, if Jack or Colleen find out Sharon boinked Brad to death: "It's war, sweetheart!"

• Members

That's how I feel about Michelle Stafford/SyPhyllis...

Kind of bummed about Brad's ouster. I love me some GoldenBoy if written right; the chemistry with Sharon and not to forget JACK!

I hope they don't kill him off; he's been useless in recent years but still a legacy character. Hopefully he'll return soon.

• Members

Brad is definitley less prominant than Ashley or John. Ashley's been a lead for over 25 years, where Brad has always been a supporting character in the destruction of everybody's marriage. And John ... John's that sentimental character, like Days' Alice Horton, that you've grown up with on TV forever and come to think of in a weird sort of way as your tv grandpa.

• Members

Wow, didn't know Brad had this many fans... lol

I never really liked his character. Don was a good actor, but Brad was never really interesting to me. So I don't care that he's gone. It's gonna set some money free for other things. Like someone said, maybe they're bringing someone else back. Hope he takes Colleen with him.

Archived