AMC: Tornado Promo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The blue-screen does look a little cheap and totally unrealistic (unlike the 94 tornado), but oh well, that's to be expected.

I'm surprised ABC isn't promoting this more. They should have be doing some off-network promotion and print pormotion for this already, and they don't seem to be giving this as much attention as GH's stunts, sadly.

Anyway, looks like Bianca is coming in with a bang, should be good.

• Members

It was a little cheesy but ultimately looked good. I agree that they should be promoting it more. I've only seen it once on SOAPNet. I find it funny too that they are really promoting the date. I guess they know some people probably won't tune in before so why even bother asking.

• Members

Interesting.

Maybe it's just because I haven't seen Susan as Erica in the present sense in a LONG time, but I'm not really digging her look. Everyone else looked great, and the promo was kind a eerie.

I wonder why no David? Maybe next week.

• Members

I'm looking forward to this. But I agree that it needs/needed better promotion. If memory serves me, the Mardi Gras ball was promoted more. But I'm making peace with the fact that ABC sucks at promotion.

I won't judge the special FX. YouTube makes everything look cheesy.

Archived