AMC: Tornado Promo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! The CGI on that promo looks a lot better than in the first. I'm starting to have faith that this could turn AMC's fortunes around if it's done right. I just hope it isn't just some random tornado that is THE storyline, but instead acts as a backdrop for all of the other storylines to be twisted up in (pardon the pun) and changed/heightened. That's the thing that a lot of soaps forget these days when they do the big stunts, they just seem to put current storylines on hold, do this big event, and then go back to plodding on with the mundane plots that are unchanged by the stunt story.

• Members

It's all in the actor's hands now. Pratt has created some great material as of late. The actors now have the take advantage of this. I feel like so many have been phoning it in for so long, getting juicy material like this may throw them off.

I am expecting Emmy worthy moments from Jacob Young, Bobbie Eakes, Michael Knight, Thorsten Kaye, Rebecca Budig, Cameron Mathison and David Canary.

As much as I wish I could say the same for Alicia, she is so prone to overacting in these conditions. Especially now, when she is counting down for a break.

Archived