Big DAYS Casting News!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know something? People have said Austin Peck is much better as an actor now that he's on ATWT and the same for Farah Fath on OLTL.

Maybe the same will be true for people coming from Passions to Days. OK, maybe not in some cases (hi, Galen!!) but it could happen other ways. :P

• Members

I agree with you...No offense to Passions, but it really wasn't the most challenging show to work on...Yes they got to do some crazy stuff, but it had to be so redundant repeating the same dialog day after day for years...I'm hoping Galen and Eric improve at Days like Farah and Austin did at ATWT and OLTL..

• Members

Its about tikme they recasted him. Is he NEEDED? No. But really, who is NEEDED? If they use him right it will all work out, IMHO.

Eric is a good enough actor for the role. I wonder what they will do with him?

And im excited about GG. Now if we could get sami away from EJ & Lucas, id be thrilled.

• Members

I thought Emily Harper was terribile and I want her to stay far far away from Days. We don't need another blonde anyway. Galen does nothing for me as an actor..But I sort of like Eric, though I never accepted him as Ethan.

And Austin Peck did improve greatly when he went to ATWT and FF stepped it up at first, but she's slowly moved back into the craptastic acting she was doing at Days.

• Members

Ok, I like Eric. But what the frak is up with these Passions actors ending up on DAYS?! I can deal with Eric, but GG... no. The good thing with EM is that they're using a character the viewers already know. Since TPTB seems to be on a Passions streak I rather have Lindsey Hartley then GG.

Oh well, I loved Kyle Lowder as Brady but I really hope Eric will fit in. I think he will though.

• Members

I had to come out of hibernation to post this.

I have never been a fan of GG or EM.

However, to be fair, they were acting on the biggest abortion of daytime dramas in history, with dialogue that would make even Jenna Jameson stop and say "What the hell am I saying?"

So, I shall wait and see how they do with material that's actually grounded in reality.

After all, if they can get through JERk's storylines with a straight face, anything is possible.

I just HOPE that the infusion of Passions rejects stops with Eric. Seriously, if Lindsey, Emily, or *gulp* that horrific Huber join Days, I'm packing my bags and leaving Salem viewerland.

• Members

i am beyond EXCITED galen and eric are both awesome actors as well as men this is passions fans dream come true i did not care what soap they ended up on just wanted them back on my tv

to complete my dream is for days to hire mckenzie westmore

who played SHERIDAN

i have been going to see all of them the last 7 yrs at la fan events

all are the sweetest people to fans

eric can sing dance i seen him in dec in JINGLE BELL ROCK

here is a montage of his performance

we were in 2nd row can you say HOTT ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDFt_vylbCs

me& galen march 2008

316953-R1-02-2_003-1-1-1.jpg

me&eric dec 2007

838618-R1-03-4A_004-1.jpg