Big DAYS Casting News!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not needed. What are they even going to do with him? Now that Morgan's gone, Philip is probably going to go back into Chloe's orbit, creating a love triangle with Lucas. I wouldn't mind that. But what about Brady now? I guess they can throw him at Nicole, but I wouldn't think Brady would want anything to do with Nicole after what she did to him in the past.

And I wonder if they'll remember Brady has a drug problem.

• Members

Regardless of the show, Eric Martsolf is a pretty talented guy. He can sing, dance, he looks like the ultimate soap leading man/hunk, and I think the better question is why didn't other soaps grab him up. His dancing to Fred Astaire with Vincent the doublesexual killer in a mask was priceless, and his Passions Bollywood musical number is must see TV. Maybe he can't do what Peter Bergman or Tony Geary can do, but they can't do what he can.

Galen Gering..eh. Pleasant enough looking guy, but unless you are casting a latino male who looks like an ex-model, I don't see what he brings to the table. But he has fans too, so what do I know.

• Members

Excellent! Good to see DAYS recasting already established characters rather than continuing to add new people to the cast. To that end, I still don't know why we have Dr. Daniel (although I like the character) and not Mike Horton . . . Let's get Sami's twin Eric back and they'll really be on the right track.

• Administrator

I never liked Brady as played by Kyle Lowder.

Hopefully I'll like Brady now that EM is playing him. But I hope there's no singing! <_<

Gary Tomlin directed for Passions.

The Passion-ization of DAYS begins. ;) Up next, Lindsay Hartley and Emily Harper. :)

Archived