Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just started watching the eppies on YT. I was really young when this aired and only remember some of the names: Raven, Gunther, Draper, etc.

Gotta say that Elliot Dorn is so freaking hot! Love that bad boy! I think this actor should have been named Draper. The guy they gave it to doesn't seem like a "Draper".

• Members

Cookie was never a Capice.

She was Elaine "Cookie" Pollock when introduced. She later married reporter Malcolm Thomas (both in real-life on on the screen). He was murdered, she was arrested, but the real killer was found (Constance Ford as Eve Morris).

Cookie later had a romance with Adam Drake. Then she was romanced by Ron Chrisopher, her second husband. Ken Emerson, Malcolm's friend, was also attracted to her.

So, she was Elaine "Cookie" Pollock Thomas Christopher.

• Members

Nola is a wonderful drunk and hats off to Kim Hunter for playing it so well! What an actress! I don't recall seeing a better drunk on TV (well, maybe Kirstie Alley on Cheers).

Owen, what a dumb unfeeling jackass! He's looking for a reason to stray!

I can't say this enough - Steve Guthrie wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members
Agreed. It is not surprising, however. Kim was one of those celebrity soap fans who appreciated the live theater quality of television serials, while Bruce Gray regarded them with complete disdain. Apparently he was quite vocal around the set in his bewilderment that a fine actress such as Kim would waste her time and talent doing Edge of Night. He seemed as arsey in real life as the character he portrayed onscreen.

• Members

That's interesting. I'm surprised he went straight to EON after High Hopes if he felt that way, unless he just needed to pay the bills. He did a good job in the role, but I hated everything about Owen. I felt like they had more plans for the character and Deborah that were dropped (no big loss there).