Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember getting an 8 x 10 black and white photo of Judson Laire...it was most unusual...he was in profile, looking out a curtained window.

Also wanted to give a shout to Bruce Martin...Happy Birthday! Those of us who were fortunate to have seen your magnificent dual performances of Keith Whitney and Jonah Lockwood will never forget you!

• Members

Before hearing the devastating news about Linda Cook, earlier tday, I heard that a beloved member of the Edge cast has suffered a mild stroke. In the interest of protecting his/her privacy, I will not reveal the name, but my thoughts and prayers are going out to this much beloved Monticello-ite.

• Members

I wanted to say how much I loved the interview you did with her. I just read it today and she had so many wonderful stories, and you did a good job talking through the various parts of her life and career. I hope that her episodes of Edge that she kept might be able to come out at some point, as a reminder of her talent.

She was the woman writing a book about John, right, in the ATWT episode?

• Members

March 1972 Daytime TV

The end of December had Lois Kibbee (Geraldine Whitney), Alan Gifford (Gordon Whitney), Anthony Call (Senator Colin Whitney), Lucy Martin (Tiffany Whitney), Bruce Martin (Keith Whitney) and Stanley Grover (Dr. Kevin Reed) leaving the show.