OLTL: Week of September 1,2008

• Members

I dug Thursday's eppy, it all finally seemed to flow.

I enjoyed Tess trying to get Todd to help her and just as Tess figures out what Tina is up to with her Jewels' Natalie walks in!

I enjoyed Fish who BTW is freakin HOT figuring out who the lady in the pic is. I kind of feel like John knows who it is but he is not 100% sure because he saw Marty blow up in the van.

I enjoyed the airport scenes with the interaction between all the characters. I loved Antonio & Cristian protecting Adriana and scaring the [!@#$%^&*] out of Rex. Although I love Rex and Gigi I don't think they should show public displays of affection until they tell both Shane and Adriana the truth. In all fairness though, I doubt they thought they would run into half of Llanview in the TX(?) airport.

Loved loved loved Natalie, Clint, and Nora's convo. I was surprised when Nora kicked him out of HER house! U go girl!!!

KDP has a good voice and I enjoyed the small montage to the song, Cris and Sarah were actually cute in it. Layla and Michael were equally cute.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It didn't bother me because even though I think BW and TSJ have tons of chemistry, I see Tess as gleefully taunting Todd, not coming on to him with all the touching. Plus she isn't letting him forget what he's really doing to Marty, she's rubbing his nose in it and enjoying herself in the process. Sort of like Todd does to people when he blackmails them. :P

• Members

Haha glad I'm not the only one who finds Fish hot--although I'm kinda disappointed at how obvious it is someone else will walk in and see the reconstructed Marty picture since he's left for the night. BTW what the Hell is John's prob---SOOO bloody impatient to get the results, etc. Jesus. I woulda thrown the computer at him.

:)

The airport scenes were good tho also kinda ridiculous but that's a soap convenience--them all bumping into each other. For an international airport it looked basically as small as Llanview's. I haven't read spoilers, but I hope that Christian isn't kidnapped for a long time--he ALWAYS seems to be kidnapped. Yawn.

I loved the Nat/Clint/Nora things too and i actually really liked Blair's singing AND song--i think this is a first.

• Members

I watched today..

Todd/tess is kinda hawt to be honest.

As for tina, ehh. Tess could kill her for all i care.

Blair needs to stop singing. But her and John are cute.

Todd & Marty are creeeeeepy. I actually like the scenes right now, unlike a month ago when the sight of marty annoyed me so much i flipped the channel. I still dont like her. And i still dont really care, but i do love the storyline. (I know some people wont be able to understand that but.. whatev.)

The soap meeting at the airport made me LMFAO. really?

and god, Chris is kidnapped again? He gets taken more than any soap heroine ever.

I LOVED Leyla & Michael.

• Members

Thats why i love tess & Todd. She does to him what no one else dare to. And she LOVES it.

I do think shes slightly coming onto him tho. Well maybe not coming on, but using her sexuality. But im one of those people who also thinks Todd uses his.. i guess sexuality .. to taunt people and freak them out (Esp with Cole & John)

• Members

Wow I think I actually understand you. I haven't liked Marty the character or even the original actress for a while--I loved her as bad girl Marty in the 90s but afdter the rape when she became a shrink I hated her--and I wasn't excited she was back. But--while I was one who was VERY against this story at the start I admit it IS compelling and I'm actually warming to her in the story.

• Members

If you noticed today the international airport not only appears to be as small as Llanviews -- they are virtually identical in every way. :huh:

And she gets away with it. And he gets away with slapping her around and calling her out. It's perhaps one of the few relationships among equals on the show. I hate them both, but even I get that.

I am more skeeved that Todd initiated the kiss. I wouldn't have been so grossed out if brain damaged Marty had been the one to make that mistake. Brain damage excuses stupidity. In most cases anyway.

• Members

Oh yeah with NO thought to how confused and upset your son might be feeling and no control of your emotions at all. Way to go dad. :rolleyes:

Oh c'mon--Llanview had more blue in it and the international one had more brown :P;) (it's a bit like how the palace in Mendorra's main room looked like the courthouse lobby--and the royal bedchambers looked a LOT like the Palace hotel rooms with a cooler colour scheme)

I know, with soap budgets how they are I really shouldn't complain about sets, but...

• Members

OMG...Todd did not just DO that with Marty.....EEEWW!!!

Please tell me I did not just see that! :blink::o:blink:

I do have to say that RC has been building this storyline so that it *could possibly maybe* be believable...the psychological stuff here is really rather compelling...if it were anyone other than Todd & Marty. I hope that Marty is soon discovered to be alive and the sjite hits the fan with Todd...but then that would preclude the babyraising story... ( :D )

So I suppose Nat

SO when does Erica Slezak return...hopefully soon.......I am amazed how fast this show can go from great to awful....and back again.

Archived